On Tuesday 7th February 2023 we celebrated Safer Internet Day. The theme this year was “Want to talk about it? Making space for conversations about life online.” Pupils had the opportunity to talk about their lives online and how it makes them feel. We also discussed the importance of being kind and respectful online.
Top tips for parents and carers:
- Make space for regular conversations about life online
- Make space for enjoying and exploring the online world together
- Make space for working as a family to agree expectations for going online
- Make space for learning about the apps, games and websites your child is using
- Make space for supporting and reassuring your child if things go wrong