Life in the Sixth Form
We are committed to so much more than just achieving qualifications.
Saracens is a family and each member of the family is invested in you becoming a happy and successful young adult.
This school is an amazing environment to study in. The teachers are great, very calm, and they show that they care about our education and about us as people
The facilities on offer are second to none
Mr S Tester, Science Lead
Built on the foundation of our shared values – discipline, hard work, honesty and humility – Saracens Sixth Form’s objective is to ensure the future success of all our students.
Work and Play
An extensive extra-curricular programme to help develop employability skills such as leadership, resilience, communication, initiative and organisation.
- Our multi-million pound buildings ensure students have the best facilities and also the best environment for learning.
- Sixth Form study areas for independent study.
- A sustainable sixth form cafe is the place to meet friends and complete group work.
- A state-of-the-art gym for those wishing to stay physically fit; a prayer room for those wishing to stay spiritually fit.
- Students can enjoy a broad range of enrichment activities including sports, music, drama, art, computer science and the Duke of Edinburgh Award.
- We value our Pupil Leadership Team and encourage Sixth Form students to play a key role in this.
- The Business Engagement Coordinator is on-hand for careers guidance
- Support from our librarian and assistance with study skills, academic writing and university applications.