Details of the Trust Governance Plan can be found here.
Published financial information regarding the Trust can be found here.
Information regarding the school's performance can be found here.
Data from Saracens High School will appear following the first academic year.
Information regarding our Aims, Values & Ethos can be found here.
Our Accessibility Plan will be available once we have moved to the new building.
- Accessibility Plan September 2020
- Admissions Policy June 2021
- Anti bullying Policy July 2021
- Attendance Policy March 2020
- Behaviour for learning and discipline Policy October 2019
- Collective Worship Policy October 2020
- Communication with parents and carers policy March 21
- Complaints Policy and Procedure October 2020
- Confidential reporting Whistleblowing Code October 2020
- Curriculum policy March 21
- Debt Policy June 2021
- Educational visits and Residential Activities Policy May 2020
- English as an Additional Language Policy February 2020
- Equality Information and Objectives Policy March 2021
- Exclusion and appeals Policy April 2020
- First Aid Policy March 2020
- Governor Code of Conduct March 2020
- Health and Safety March 2021
- Home School agreement March 2020
- ICT Acceptable Use Policy and Agreement pupil June 2020
- Looked After Children Policy January 2021
- Most Able Policy February 2020
- Provider access policy statement November 2020
- Relationships Sex and Health policy July 2020
- Religious Education Policy February 2020
- Remote Learning Policy November 2020
- SEND Special Educational Needs Disability and Inclusion Policy October 2019
- SMAT Charging and Remissions July 2021
- SMAT Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy September 2021
- SMAT Confidential Reporting Whistleblowing Policy September 2020
- SMAT Freedom Of Information Publication scheme January 2021
- SMAT Member Trustee and Governor visits Policy September 2020
- SMAT Procedure for electing parent and staff governors May 2019
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions September 2020
- Teaching and Learning Policy February 2020